Wanting to understand more about Microsoft Azure and the benefits it can bring to your organisation? Below we share some insight into the features it provides and how our experts can help you realise it’s potential.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud based platform that can be used to build, deploy and manage applications. Through Microsoft Azure, you gain access to both the Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) options. It also supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks including many that are non-Microsoft specific.
Microsoft Azure can be used in numerous ways and for numerous projects including:
- Websites & mobile apps – build, deploy and manage.
- Data analytics – manage data processing & visualisation.
- Development & testing – create a dedicated development/testing area.
- Storage, backup and recovery – protect your business critical data.
What does Microsoft Azure offer?
Here are just a few of the features you gain with a Microsoft Azure solution:
- It supports a wide range of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools and databases e.g. iOS, Android, .NET, PHP, Java, js and more.
- The option to go hybrid – you don’t have to put everything in the cloud but you can create a combination of physical and cloud that works for you.
- Pay as you go – there’s no need to commit to a set level of storage simply scale your storage, compute and bandwidth as you need to…live time!
Unsure if Microsoft Azure is right for you? Speak to one of our experts, call 0117 959 5143 or complete our enquiry form and we’ll call you back.